What can I do with Aspecta?
- As a tight-knit developer hub, Aspecta ignites pioneering developers from all around the world. You can use Aspecta to:
- Create your customized builder page in minutes. Link your GitHub, Stack Overflow, on-chain addresses, projects, blogs, and more. Document your hackathons, learnings, events participation, and so on. Put every aspect of your building adventure together.
- Discover and showcase your achievements, skills, fun facts, and thousands of other builder aspects. Uncover your talents and prove your proficiency from GitHub commits, blockchain contributions, and more. Powered by Aspecta AI.
- Grow impact. Seize opportunities. Get funded. Get hired. Get inspired. Explore the latest tech trends. Join hackathons, hacker houses, and exclusive builder communities. Connect with like-minded peers.
*Even if you have not generated your own Aspecta, you can log in to browse and connect with other builders, and learn about the latest developer-centric events worldwide.
How is my proficiency AI-generated by Aspecta?
- Any platform that developers work on, such as GitHub, Stack Overflow, or even Twitter, consists of tremendous amounts of complex data. Tracing back to 2020, the Aspecta team extensively researches and utilizes Large Language Model (LLM) and community-endorsement protocol to depict the characteristics of each user using such massive data: the LLM technology analyses the codes and texts users write; the community-endorsement protocol reflects users' community consensus derived from every connection and interaction between users and those who endorse them.
- We currently offer the beta version of Aspecta that supports GitHub, MetaMask and OKX. Various other platforms, such as Google Scholar, Stack Overflow, Twitter, Discord, will be available very soon. Stay tuned!
*Please don't hesitate to let us know if you would like us to support any other platforms at [email protected]
How can I improve my Aspecta, e.g., obtain more skills?
With Aspecta, we hope to witness and accompany your growth. To improve your Aspecta, you could think about contributing to more projects on GitHub/Stack Overflow to expand your skill set or actively participate in various developer-oriented events, such as hackathons and hacker houses. All of these footprints will be documented and demonstrated on your Aspecta.
How can I customize my Aspecta?
Aspecta offers flexibility and complete control over the presentation of your profile. You can use customized modules to add your blogs, tweets, papers, and any other highlights to show folks the best of you. To edit the visibility and orders of certain sections/skills on your Aspecta, for example, to hide undesired modules, you may click the button located on the right-top side of the module. Then, you can easily edit the visibility of each section.
Will Aspecta open-source algorithms?
For the objectivity and transparency of Aspecta, we will gradually make our algorithms open-source as we progress. To avoid centralized authority control, we will further develop a democratic algorithm community with more and more data processors/providers involved. Such that Aspecta holders may freely choose from various data providers as they wish. Similarly, each data processor/provider can freely design its algorithms from different perspectives.